Aqua-Computer

cell_491 said:
i have an exos AL though not an exos II theres not much room in there

Put the pump and Aquatube inside the case and use the EXOS I as an external radiator. :D

DFI Daishi said:
in point of fact i hate bling in cars. i hate loud exhaust systems, especially ones that use a resonator plate to make it even louder than straight pipes would. i despise people who drive by my house at 3:00 playing music loudly enough to wake me up inside the house, on the second floor, with my window closed. and as for kit: if you didn't like the way that it looked stock, then why did you buy that model. i drive an utter POS, and will do so until i can afford something that has some performance, and looks decent stock. note that performance comes first.

in cases, i like lian-li, not thermaltake xaser. in cars, i like a stock 350Z/WRX/RX-8 and several others. i think that civics with a tonne of kit look cheap and cheesy.

as for the "efficiency" of cable fetish........i have helped one of my friends, who has a cabling fetich, to troubleshoot his machine. it was a huge pain in the ass. trying to find an alternate cable to connect part X to, trying to get all of his cables free from where they were tucked away so we could pull out his supply to try mine instead and many other little problems before the nightmare of trying to put the thing back together "properly."

when i crack open my case, i want to reach in there and be able to grab any given cable, any given part, pull it, test it, test another part in my system, and then put things back together reasonably quickly. no hunting for a cable, no struggle to remove my supply.

as for "the world" seeing.........who's looking? i mean, maybe 4 other people on earth other than my own family have really seen it, and that is not likely to change all of a sudden.

is that enough of a rant for the time being?
Glad to see I am not the only one who has a Martini in the evening. It's fetish not fetich, but thanks for your input.

Top Nurse said:
Put the pump and Aquatube inside the case and use the EXOS I as an external radiator. :D
if anything ill just remove the pumps from the exos but still use the resevoir unit and then just rig a pump in the case somehow

The contest is over.........drum roll, the envelope please.........and the winner for best supporting, water cooling, in english on a very low budget imromptu forum for forty plus of age men, whose wife's think they are crazy is.....TopNurse! Accepting the award for TN this evening is Larry Flint as Ivana Trump had a last minute change of plans.
TN, how would you like to be paid?
Thanks to all of you for your input and your suggestions. I will start a new thread next week with pics of the new rig. Thanks again!!

theseeker said:
Glad to see I am not the only one who has a Martini in the evening. It's fetish not fetich, but thanks for your input.
hey, i spelled it correctly the fist time.

anything i actually submit goes through my sister, among a few others with teh l33t english skillz. my own command of language is adequate at best.

and when i'm in the mood for some of the good stuff: grey goose vodka all the way. i can't stand gin, and vermouth doesn't improve it much in my opinion.

cell_491 said:
if anything ill just remove the pumps from the exos but still use the resevoir unit and then just rig a pump in the case somehow

I don't think that will work as the pumps are sealed inside the EXOS reservoir.

Back