Aqua Computer ...where to buy?

ReaveN

n00b
Hello!

I'm of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon; Mexico

I want to know where I can buy products of the mark AquaComputers, of preference in stores online of the USA.

I am about to to assemble my first equipment with watercooling, at the moment I have the following specifications:

- AMD Athlon64 3500+
- MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
- OCZ Platinum Rev2 DDR400 1GB
- BFG GF6800 Ultra 256MB GDDR3
- Seagate Barracuda 120GB SATA

Welcome to the forum :)

Try e-mailing Wes at Sharka Corp. They recently took on the A-C line and have a considerable amount of stock coming in today or Monday to their warehouse in Huntington Beach, CA. The actual items for sale should be on their site by Monday as well and of course they are willing to order you anything you might want as a special order item that they don't stock.

If you want to order direct from Aqua Computer you can also try Aqua Computer Berlin or Franz at IT-Trade in Austria.

A good link for more A-C info is IT-Trade's stock list of available stock. Another link for the [H]ardforum A-C stuff is here and there are others so try searching for "Aqua Computer" or Aqua-Computer."

Captin Insano said:
SNT Systems. I have personally done bussiness with them for my AC water cooling parts.

As have I.

They are also the reason I'm in love with Aqua Computer (and other small bore cooling).

Well let's see if we can be really fair about all this :) Here is the list of all known (by me) Aqua Computer dealers in North America and their relative strengths and weaknesses. Please note that all of these dealers will build custom computers to order.

SNT Systems was the first A-C dealer in North America. Their strengths are that they are quite knowledgable about A-C products and their applications. Their weaknesses are that they are difficult to get a hold of and have long lead times for deliveries on out of stock items. They specialize in primarily A-C gear though they recently took on the PolarFlo line as well. They take PayPal, checks, and money orders. I'm not sure where they ship to outside the USA.

Sharka Corp is relatively new onto the A-C scene and just ordered in a substantial stock order. Their weaknesses are that in being new they are not as knowlegable about the products. Their strengths are that they are a long time dealer in watercooling products. They carry many different items including other imported brands like Asetek, Innovatek, Zalman, and domestic products as well. They specialize in watercooling and silent PC products. They take credit cards, PayPal, and money orders. They also ship anywhere in the world.

Dream PC is another recent start-up dealer of A-C products. They are located in Canada and I can't tell you much about them. So far as I know they do not have any stock yet and are really just getting their website up at the moment. I do know that the people who run this business are knowledgable about A-C products and have integrated A-C products into their custom PC business.

Another important link is the Aqua Computer factory itself located in Germany. This site will allow you to find other distributors and retailers throught the world. From what I understand all current products imported to the USA comes through IT-Trade in Austria. They also have a special link for English speaking customers to check their current stock situation. A solid green box shows actual stock, a 1/2 green box shows factory stock, and a red box shows that the factory has no stock. If you find something is in stock from IT-Trade you can then order from the A-C dealer of your choice. :)

There are other companies that are considering becoming Aqua Computer retailers, but since they have not made any decisions on this it would be inadvisable for me to comment on them. Just keep in mind that your choices for Aqua Computer gear is expanding in North America. :D

Back