Aqua Computer has some new reservoirs. They seem to be using the less is more aproach....

These look very nice. I might have to think about repositioning my top loop to put the pump and res up front and the radiator + fans in the back. If I went really crazy, I could even go with a D5 Next and make that loop truly standalone including the controller.

Hmmmm....

These look very nice. I might have to think about repositioning my top loop to put the pump and res up front and the radiator + fans in the back. If I went really crazy, I could even go with a D5 Next and make that loop truly standalone including the controller.

Hmmmm....
If these are released at a reasonable price I am a day one buyer of the 150mm option.

If these are released at a reasonable price I am a day one buyer of the 150mm option.
I might be in for one as well. The stupid Plexi tube reservoirs always crack for me, and they are pricey for what they are. It's either this, or custom making my own

I might be in for one as well. The stupid Plexi tube reservoirs always crack for me, and they are pricey for what they are. It's either this, or custom making my own

Dude they are so sensitive and the mounts almost always add to the risk of damage. I really like how many distro plates are showing up, and would like to see the screen on the bottom of the pump for that use case.

Dude they are so sensitive and the mounts almost always add to the risk of damage. I really like how many distro plates are showing up, and would like to see the screen on the bottom of the pump for that use case.
I too would love this. Although I’m doing water cooling for a bit longer I suspect.

So these res/pumps are up on aquacomputer's website. The 150 variant with D5 included is about 150 dollars. That is great value considering that offerings from singularity, ek, and optimus come in way higher than that with no pump included.The reservoirs apear to have all you need to mount them as well. Now that price includes 19% euro tax, in the states our sales tax is not that high, but I do not have any expertise in international trade so maybe someone else can answer if they will be cheaper or higher here in the states.

I have two of the D5 Next in my system. Love the capability and packaging. The next time I do a single GPU build, I will probably use the D5 Next pump as the only pump, RGB controller, and fan controller in the whole system. Pairing it with their new tubes looks great.

I like their mounting solution over what I've got for my EK res.

Looks just like the xspc photon I'm currently running, still my favorite look for a pump/res.

It would be nice if they offered a DDC version as well.

Back