App that reports actual Voltage?

Boostage

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
327
Is there a program like core temp. but instead for Voltages? I need something that will report actual voltages not just what the BIOS or Uguru thinks.
 
I was set to 1.55v in the Bios and uguru never reported any higher than 1.45v the whole time I was priming at full load on all 4 cores. obviously I am getting a lot of Vdrop. and want to go a little higher volts so I can hit my 3.6 goal on my q6600. but to keep within Intel's recommended window of volts (0.85-1.5v) I am going to need to know what app to trust. is Uguru accurate?
 
There's no way to get a completely accurate voltage reading without taking it directly from the board with a multimeter. CPU-Z is as accurate as you're going to get.
 
Back
Top