Anyone Know CRPYDY? Possible Troll Need Seattle WA Residents Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross

Disreputable Trader
Ok I got s message from this guy and after talking and checking feedback at PB Nation under the same user name I deiced to go ahead and trade a m-51 alienware for a m6805 and a^$ Clawhammer 3700+. I shipped via FedEx insured and he claims he did to but I have not seen him on aim (His user name is the same for PBnation and Aim listed in title) My package is still in Phoenix and I am going to try to stop the shipment if I can but I am ot sure I can so if anyone who lives near seattle WA would not mind helping me out, I could find a way to compensate you for it. I will provide info but his name is Jason Johnson according to who I shipped to. Any help here is really needed. He was supposed to ship via fedex 2 day mail and trade tracking but I have yet to hear from him.... I am really starting to worry about it.

Thanks guys

Do you know he didnt ship? If your package still hasnt got to him isnt that a bit early to be calling him out? You did get a phone number right, and talk to him before you traded? Right?? And of course you checked out his references?

I mean, no one would be stupid enough to send a complete stranger they met on AIM thier laptop... :rolleyes:

Call Fedex and do everything in your power to stop the shipment. In fact, I would go as far as to go to the place where you dropped it off, explain to them that you were tricked, and have them call around to the big people who can make sure that it doesn't get shipped. Do this immediately as FedEx moves fast.

I'm in Olympia, about 60 miles south, so that doesn't really help :/ I take it he never gave you a tracking number, even though he claims to have shipped it? That right there is a bit odd, because Fedex gives you tracking for free on everything, and I think they're required to highlight it on the receipt for you, so you can't really forget to give someone their tracking number :p You could call up Fedex and first ask them if they have a package from Seattle washington headed for your address, I've done that before and haven't been given any problems.

Summoner said:
Do you know he didnt ship? If your package still hasnt got to him isnt that a bit early to be calling him out? You did get a phone number right, and talk to him before you traded? Right?? And of course you checked out his references?

I mean, no one would be stupid enough to send a complete stranger they met on AIM thier laptop... :rolleyes:

Lol yes I got his personal info but I did make a mistake, I sold my desktop finally and forgot to pull it off the second HD and when I got the guy on the phone he said he had formatted it damit me!!! I ment to put it on my person USB Drive and I did not. I did keep his address with the FEDEX label and I am just asking if anyone knows because I want to get ahold of the guy. I want to exchange the tracking like we agreed to and he has not been on aim so how can I have been been hoping to find some help but if not then find others who can help in WA. The person above your right and when I aksed him he told me the tracking number was all numeric so I believed him and shipped mine then and then when I got backe said he was at a friends and would get me the tracking when he got home and I have yet to see him on again.

Anyway I am on the phone to fedex to check a package from WA and cancel mine if need be. The guy had good feedback but I am of course worried because this is a close friend's (and my boss for that matter) laptop he wanted to trade for some desktop items and a emachines 6805 (he had an alienware as I think I said above) anyway I just worry since its not me losing its him and I hate to not have something for him.

Thanks guys :D

We have no one here registered as CRPYDY or with that AIM name in their profile.

Cross, if the deal came down here, please PM me with any details you have.

Otherwise, I'm locking this for now, as we can't be responsible for what transpires between you and someone not registered here or deals you transacted elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back