Anyone here play EVE Online?

Killa|3yte

2[H]4U
I started playing 3-4 weeks ago and I can't put it down, amazing UI, also an entire player-driven economy that's very fun to make money off of :D New patch sorta blows, but I just wanted to know if there are any [H]ard EVE players?

I played for beta constantly and played a ton for the first few months, but after I got my Apoc BB, I realized there was nothing left to do, I wanted to go PVP some, but I guess I didnt cause I didnt want all my work to go down the shitter. You can insure your ships, but when you lose them and they give you money, you still have to mine until you go blind to recoup your losses.

It was fun for a while, then got really boring

I do believe that my Corp, MTG which is just a shattered nothingness now, was the first along with GFL to chase after M0O and run them off, and if you dont know who that is, you will soon.

It was fun though, but my corp fell apart and I didnt feel like playing it anymore

Yup, started playing on xmas eve, loving it so far. I was in beta but didnt subscribe as I thought it wasnt ready for release so I left it for a while before getting back into it.

Caelum Atra, you might want to check it out again, Tech Level 2 is in there someplace now...

Dano.

Back