• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Anyone got Creative's AudioHQ?

adri1456

Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
527
I'm at school right now, so forgive me if I can't remember specific items on the problem.

Anyway, yesterday, I left my speakers on (Cyber Accustics 2.1 system), and when I came home after school, I woke up my computer, and began to play a song. The music didn't play well (the sound was too high), so I went into AudioHQ, and proceeded to "retest" the speakers, resetting the defaults. I couldn't find the app to do it (there was only 3 apps, when it used to have 4 or more).

I recently reinstalled the program, causing me to reinstall the drivers, and other programs that came w/ the card.

Anyone knows how to get that app back (it has the ablility to change the "output" device into a 2.1 , 4.1, 5.1, and headphone system). The background is blue, and you can adjust the bass/treble w/ that).

Your help is appreciated!
 
Back
Top