Anyone good at crosses?

I wanna get a cross on my upper right arm, i want it to be kinda mideval looking but not gothic and kind of fat at the top bottom and sides but no so much that it looks like a choppers cross....im gettin the tattoo...in the next couple of months...so could someone help me out

Here's something I whipped up in Photoshop, I hope it's not too gothic for you.

cross.jpg

thats sickness thanks bud, i got one question tho...is there any way u can fix it to put the same end that u have on the left and right side to the bottom and top instead of horns? i mean like no horns like the edes like u have for the left and right side? thanks bud i would appreciate it

I guess you would actually get a tattoo somebody made in photoshop...geeze. You will regret it later don't worry...

not bad, but crosses are way too common imo, so i wouldnt get one

im still contemplating getting one, not sure when i will though.
itll be my zodiac sign, a capricorn. either a traditional sign, or tribal, still havent decided.

sickness....well im gettin a wizard 2....with a crystall ball inbetween his hands while they are spread out and ligthn come from it...hard 2 explain but u get the idea

Originally posted by Raced_out_Computers
sickness....well im gettin a wizard 2....with a crystall ball inbetween his hands while they are spread out and ligthn come from it...hard 2 explain but u get the idea

Right...your 16...you got 2 more years to go before you can get one...lol :rolleyes:

I don't believe there's a law against 16yr olds getting tattoos.

Besides most places around here only recommend that you're 16 or older.

Same with piercings.

out here in CA you can find some places that wont really ask you how old you are...kind of like a dont ask dont tell deal....but other than that as long as you have the consent of an adult its all gravy

u need to have a legal guardian with u for piercings and tattoos and my mom already said she would sign for that and my labret if i want it

I checked with my cousin who owns a tatoo parlor, in massachusetts you cant get a tatoo unless your 18....:eek:

well to put my two cents in....i am a body piercer.....most states allow certain piercings with consent at 16......i don not know of a state that will do the same with tattoos....some states tattooing is illegal and in illinois you have to be 21 for ink.....of course there are shady people everywhere that will do ink and metal on minors but really i wouldnt get work there.....if they dont follow restrictions like age then do you think they give a hill of shit if they skimp on the practices that we do behind the scenes that most people never see...like sterilization practices....regardless what most people say, that is important stuff....and a blood born pathogen is not something you want....now to the actual topic as it was started.....that design isnt bad better than some of the flash i have seen in really good shops....and to the would be "canvas" make sure you are happy with the design completely and give yourself time to make sure that you will be allright with it in a week...month...year...decade...fixing tattoos sucks and cover ups suck worse....i have seen alot of people rush in and get crap and hate it (not that the design is crap) and in most cases the laws that prevent minors from getting tattoos are because you change your mind every 5 min when you are 16....and trust me i still dont know what the hell i want at 23.....well if you took the time to read all that thanks....sorry i am just used to commenting on stuff like this as it has been my job for so long....have a good one everybody

Stranger/alien/foreigner/alias I've had online, for DJing and music production since 1993.

xENo

I whipped my first one up in photoshop and then actually used a marker to see if I would actually like it on my skin...both my wife and I have used this technique on all our ink (5 between us) and it's changed our mind a couple of times...things may look cool drawn out, but on the skin is a different thing all together...

Nope, I live in MA, and all you need for a tattoo is to be 18. They also got rid of the Blue Laws, which said you couldn't buy alchohol on sundays. YaY!!!

Back