Anyone Deal with Returns/Exchanges with Dell Canada?

Hi I am thinking of getting a 2504FPW but was wondering how good Dell Canada is about exchanging the monitor for another one or for returning it if there are problems with leekage and dead pixles.

From what I have heard Dell USA is good about it but on the Dell Canada page it says you will get hit with a restocking fee of 15% on returns so I am wondering if they operate differently then Dell USA in this regard. Any one ever have to go through exchanges or returns with Dell Canada?

Thanks

Two years ago I returned an NEC crt monitor to Dell Canada that had a small flaw in the glass. They replaced it with another new one and didn't charge me anything (not shipping either) or give me any hassle. I don't know if they've changed their policy since then though. Just give them a call and ask about their policy for LCD's.

I live in Canada. last year, I purchased a 1905fp and returned it because there was a lot of ghosting. Dell paid for the return shipping (shipping to me was also free) and there was no restocking fee. The 15% is for refurbs. I know that the wording is ambiguous, but I suspect Dell's wants it that way so most ppl. "think" that they will get hit with a restocking fee. A buddy of mine returned a 600M laptop because he didn't really like it and he also got refunded 100% (Dell also paid his return shipping). Dell is really good with returns, for just about any reason.

Back