Any 3D benchmarks I can loop continuously?

edo101

Limp Gawd
Hello I am trying to simulate 3d gaming on my gpu. Are there any tools OR games besides Uniengine I can use to loop a 3D workload contiously? I don't have time to play games on it currently. I would use Uniengine but my screen dims after like 4 to 5 mins on it when it recieves no input.

Furmark can run forever and I'm pretty sure that MSI Afterburner has a built in utility that you can loop. I'm sure there are others, as well.

Just note, Furmark is more a stress test than a "real life" game simulator like you may be looking for more specifically.

Furmark can run forever and I'm pretty sure that MSI Afterburner has a built in utility that you can loop. I'm sure there are others, as well.

Just note, Furmark is more a stress test than a "real life" game simulator like you may be looking for more specifically.
I am looking for something closer to a game instead of stress test

Heaven is free and you can run it constantly.

3DMark has looping available in the custom benchmark settings.

Not sure about games that loop.

Reactions: gvx64
like this
What is your goal here? If you are stability testing then hit a stress test up. Every game is going to hit the gpu differently, especially depending on settings used.

Unigine heaven, msi kombustor, 3dmark, etc like said above all depending on how you adjust some of them are more like game Sims than stress tests.

Otherwise I would recommend spectating in games with dedicated servers, that way there are no "rounds", just endless gameplay. Like battlefield cod etc older fps. You could probably even host your own server with omnibots or whatever they're called now, and spectate that.

Or turn on God mode in a game with cheats, place the mouse on a fan (with grate) and spin 360? Haven't tried that lol, but mouse jiggler software, macros have grown with work from home covid stuff. You could also tape the mouse cord (or a stick between) to an oscillating fan. Are you trying to replicate real gameplay with random explosions, etc, or what?

The monitor dimming is probably a local power setting...

What is your goal here? If you are stability testing then hit a stress test up. Every game is going to hit the gpu differently, especially depending on settings used.

Unigine heaven, msi kombustor, 3dmark, etc like said above all depending on how you adjust some of them are more like game Sims than stress tests.

Otherwise I would recommend spectating in games with dedicated servers, that way there are no "rounds", just endless gameplay. Like battlefield cod etc older fps. You could probably even host your own server with omnibots or whatever they're called now, and spectate that.

Or turn on God mode in a game with cheats, place the mouse on a fan (with grate) and spin 360? Haven't tried that lol, but mouse jiggler software, macros have grown with work from home covid stuff. You could also tape the mouse cord (or a stick between) to an oscillating fan. Are you trying to replicate real gameplay with random explosions, etc, or what?

I trying to simulate gameplay. So not stress testing. That's why I was hoping for game benchmarks that can loop.

I looked for dimming power settings but couldn't find anything.

I trying to simulate gameplay. So not stress testing. That's why I was hoping for game benchmarks that can loop.
I mean... that was clear in the OP.

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

The goal is to simualte a gaming load across two different laptops to see how long both of them last on battery. I thought my other thread didn't make it clear so I made a new one

The goal is to simualte a gaming load across two different laptops to see how long both of them last on battery. I thought my other thread didn't make it clear so I made a new one
Um...

If I remember correctly furmark allows you to limit fps. If I remember that incorrectly you can limit the frame rate with vsync to get an equal load for this kind of testing.

OCCT power test? It runs everything so you'll get worst case scenario for usage.

Hello I am trying to simulate 3d gaming on my gpu. Are there any tools OR games besides Uniengine I can use to loop a 3D workload contiously? I don't have time to play games on it currently. I would use Uniengine but my screen dims after like 4 to 5 mins on it when it recieves no input.

F1 2018 has a loop function in their benchmark. Not sure about the newer versions.

1672768082631.png

And as I said in the other thread-----Final Fanasy 14 benchmark.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/
Yeo that one worked well. No screen dimming. Thank you so much for that recommendation chameleoneel
sounds like a setting in the monitor. also, see above, we're curious as to your goal.
pendragon1 I have loked high and low and can't find anywhere it says to dim display on Windows 11. I have turned off screen saver and screen sleep in power settings. This is true for both OLED laptops I am testing.

Back