Antispyware programs

Pipo

Gawd
I'm currently installing Windows on the new system I just built and I'm wondering whether I should install both adaware(free) and spybot s&d or if I can ditch one or the other? Are there any other free solutions that work as well?

SuperAntispyware....free, updates, real time protection. Faaaaaaaar better removal than Adaware and Spybot.

Adaware is pretty useless these days, Spybot is sorta "so-so" in detection..not really that good anymore compared with other newer products.

Use Firefox or Opera for your web browser

Don't leave the Administrator account on your rig with a blank password.

Well last I remember I downloaded super-antispyware, and sure enough it found a bunch of stuff. But when i tried to remove anything it didn't want to do it cause I didn't have the paid version. Hope that changed.

What the cat said. SAS is the "Cats Meow" these days :)

SuperAntispyware....free, updates, real time protection. Faaaaaaaar better removal than Adaware and Spybot.

Adaware is pretty useless these days, Spybot is sorta "so-so" in detection..not really that good anymore compared with other newer products.

Use Firefox or Opera for your web browser

Don't leave the Administrator account on your rig with a blank password.

I have never seen SAS do this. The free version removes as well as the paid version.

It must have been a different, similarly named utility.

Well last I remember I downloaded super-antispyware, and sure enough it found a bunch of stuff. But when i tried to remove anything it didn't want to do it cause I didn't have the paid version. Hope that changed.

Back