Antec PSU support down?

Primu$

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
412
620 Antec PSU making noise
Also can anyone confirm if the Antec site is down???
Im trying to get help with the PSU but nothing over at antec.com is working.
is it just me?
I googled Antec and went to there link but no go.
Even no tech support on weekends????
 
been tryin for 4 hrs now......psu is bout to take a dump and I need them to RMA me.
Nice timing Antec...NOT!
 
http://store.antec.com/SupportInfo.aspx
this is the only site i could find...does have c.s. phone number tho

Ok good find! calling them later to see whats up with a PSU

been tryin for 4 hrs now......psu is bout to take a dump and I need them to RMA me.
Nice timing Antec...NOT!

Also how do you know your psu is going to take a "dump" on you? no joke either.
I been getting random shutdowns and dont know if its a power outage or my psu.
Its been I think about a year now until these random things happened, But I've had older PSU that lasted longer than this.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top