• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antec ISK cases

drkclw

n00b
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
23
Hi,
I like the look of Antec's ISK cases and I'm looking to put together a HTPC soon. I will most likely use:

-80w PicoPSU (already have it)
-ASRock E350M1/USB3 AMD E-350 APU
-slim Blu-ray combo drive
-ssd for OS
-3.5" 1TB hd (already have it)

Can anyone that has one of these cases know if there's a way I can fit all that in the case even if I have to mod something if I use my picoPSU. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
You shouldn't have a problem fitting all of that in there. You may need to custom fit the pico-psu in there but that shouldn't be a problem. It's definitely tight in there so make sure you don't use any cables that are too long.
 
Back
Top