Another 27 inch IPS Display $349

The link you reference says its a 1920 x 1080 resolution monitor and not a 2560 x 1440 resolution like many of the other 27" IPS. Just noting in case anyone finds the resolution important.
 
I for one can't use a 27 inch 2560x1440. My eye sight sucks and also gaming at that res requires alot of GPU horsepower like SLI or Crossfire...
 
Last edited:
These are mentioned in other threads, it's a slightly different version of the LG IPS277 and DM2792. They even use the same lie about the bezel, it's not 2mm but ~11mm in total (the 2mm is just the outer edging strip)
 

That's not bad. Yes, I know its a 1080p with no VESA, but it looks very nice and is an e-IPS. I would consider it if I was still in the market for a sub-300 buck monitor. What's kind of cool is that even though it only adjust for tilt and doesn't have VESA, it does come off the stand and will sit on a desk on the bottom of its frame.
 
Yeah while it's not a desirable 1440p resolution, the physical design gives me hope that there is still some development (albeit a snail's pace) on the desktop level. I feel like much of the focus has shifted to HDTV's getting the latest/greatest developments.

Also curious that it's HDMI/VGA, and no DVI in sight haha.

*just saw that BB price. Yeah $270 for that isn't bad at all.
 
You sure that this display use S-IPS?
Do you think new cheap Dell S series use S-IPS too?
 
from the picture, it looks like there is no way to adjust the stand at all. locked in one position and thats it.
 
Back
Top