• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Amp and Sub advice

bosfordjd

n00b
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
17
So my klipsch sub/amp kicked the bucket awhile ago, I sent it in for repair/modification, that bought me about a week of it working correctly. Now it works, but pretty much only when it wants too, lol. So I'm looking for a new sub and amp to replace it, I plan on sticking with the 5 klipsch satelites for now. I'd like to stay around $300 for both the amp and sub, but I'm pretty flexible on that if someone can make a good argument. I'm running an audigy 2 ZS sound card.

This happened to catch my eye
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882120130
 
Back
Top