Amazon's Discounts by Category

dan_panner

Weaksauce
I have been using this site to get free shipping at Amazon for a while now, but I just noticed there is also a table that shows the discounted items on Amazon. :p

Click on "Show Amazon Discount Table" on the upper right corner.
http://www.superfillers.com/

Not sure if the table was there before or not, but I just noticed it today. :confused: Feeling kind of slow... Must have had a long-term brain-freeze.

The problem with amazon searches is that they will include all the merchants in their searches and one merchant will charge $0.25 for the product and $30 for shipping. But Amazon only searches on the product price.

The problem with amazon searches is that they will include all the merchants in their searches and one merchant will charge $0.25 for the product and $30 for shipping. But Amazon only searches on the product price.

Agreed. I wish Amazon's search options were more permanent. I'd like to semi-permanently toggle whether or not other retailers appear in my search results. When you have Amazon Prime, the idea of getting anything less than 2-day shipping at no additional cost is annoying at best.

Every once in a while I actually want to buy from a third-party store, but usually I just want Amazon, or fulfilled by Amazon. And this is not only about whether or not an item is eligible for Prime but also about the terrible restocking fee-laden return policies of these smaller retailers.

Back