All in one mod

Cobray380

n00b
Still a work in progress fitting all this in a Mountain Mods H2GO case. I'm moding AMD liquid cooler and adding a d5 pump to the loop.
I know I could have just used a better cpu block but the AIO cooler has USB software that can control PWM fan speed to water temp. I'm only cooling a AMD FX 6150 and a HP p410 raid controller. I'm using 2 swiftech 240 Rads . Never tried this. Tell me what you think.

Thank
Steve

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

Looks awesome. Nothing wrong with using an AIO water block, it isn't as low profile as an actual water block but it still serves a good purpose. The multiple removable drive trays is also nice.
Post the finished product when you're done.

Thanks. I wasn't sure as I have to run both pumps to use the software fan contoller. There's a pump in the water block and I know that its not powerful enough for that loop that's why I added the D5. I did read on martinsliquidlab.org that using two different pumps in series works well. I'm building this to replace my old server I made 3 years ago. The 8 bay mobile rack I use in the old server is from a HP server and wouldn't fit in the new case. The new one is a Supermicro CSE-M28SAB 2.5 SAS/Sata rack that fits in two 5.25 " bays. I will post pics when done.

IMG_0873.jpg

Back