- Joined
- Jul 25, 2012
- Messages
- 2,584
ttt mc bundle up while I noodle on a build.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't, but if I put together another system with MC combo parts my wife will have me committed for it.I hate hoarding ....
Thanks, not sure if I have the will power to return this by the weekend lol, especially given the AI bubble may have a couple of more breaths left in it still.I don't, but if I put together another system with MC combo parts my wife will have me committed for it.
Bump because I believe you're correct about inevitable, continued price increases.
Surprised no one wants this bundle at 700, it's cheaper than MC prices now with taxes and gas factored in for most (650 base price).
. . .I was actually driving home. He said I was first in line, we agreed and setup the payment. I was pulling into the driveway at home and I got the pm it was sold, after he had sent the payment info but I did take 45 mins.
This is why I like [H] and why I continue to sell my stuff here and buy here.
It’s ok tho, not a big deal. I may have found another.