All Custom water cooled case

coldfission

Weaksauce
I posted my case on another forums, but i decided i would get the most response from this one.

I know i like pictures so i'll start with them.

I want to know what people think about this design. I designed it and had my grandpa build it for me (all for free!). It is all aluminum. The sides are punched. The edges are welded. Yes, that's right. welded aluminum. I want to put either a L.I.S. 2 Blue Eyes LCD and black light in it. The last pic is taken with a big black light i have near the case. You can barely tell there is UV dye in the tubes. I'll have to add more somehow. I'll mount the small LCD temp monitor right underneath the pump (looking at it from top view). The paint is going to sell it. My dad works for Sherwin Williams Automotive and NAPA. He's getting me that stuff that turns 2 colors when at different angles. I'll have it professionally sprayed in a booth. I can't wait for that, but i have to get all the metal work on the back finished first. When we built the actual case, we didn't have the Athena Power 450W microATX power supply. We guess and we were wrong. You can tell i'm not so good at drilling when you see the missed wholes for the power supply. that is going to have to be cut out and welded back on.

Specs:
Asus P4P800-VM
P4 3.2E
Sapphire 9600XT 256mb
1gb Corsair Value Select
200GB Maxtor
450W Athena Power microATX
Tygon 1/2" tubing 10% Pentosin Blue Antifreeze (wow i have a lot left) 90% distilled and UV dye
Black Ice Pro II
Danger Den TDX 478
Danger Den D5 pump
Two Antec 80CFM 120mm fans with two temporary Zalman Fan Mates. Runs quiet on full

I plan on upgrading mobo cpu and vid, but still deciding

Back