• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Alien: Isolation 2

love / hate relationship with that game.
Fun. Fun. Okay, now JESUS FRE.... <silence>

There is a limit to how much tension I can sustain in a game without a smartgun.
Same here. I loved the atmosphere but after hours of hiding and being mostly defenseless I had to use some mods or I was never going to finish it.
 
I remember watching my uncle play it few times i visited. Very fond memories.

And nightmares.

He had speakers set up around the room and any time that thing ran around in the ducts wearing adidas(squeaks), I felt it. Probably wasn't healthy, but it was awesome.
 
Back
Top