Alchemy I need some clarification

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
4,834
Is there a point to it? I installed it. I dont exactly get what I am supposed to do with it? Does it really do anything?
Also has Creative fixed the switching from game to entertainment mode yet? I lose sound when I go from one to the other anyone else?
 
if you installed it, you went to the website. if you went to the website, you know where to go to read about what it does and what the point is.
 
When you open up the application, just move the games over from the left to the right if you want to enable EAX in them.
 
Personally I'm not sure there are any differences between game and entertainment mode. I just leave mine in game mode all the time, that and it doesn't seem to output the sub signal to my 5.1 properly when the bass redirection that is only in the game mode isn't turned on.

I'm just saying that I don't think theres a point to switching modes.
 
Back
Top