ALchemy development for Audigy series started

jester1176

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
1,553
Finally, Creative has begun working on supporting the Audigy series of cards in ALchemy. Looks like they might be charging for it though....ugh. Way to take something that could be positive and spin it in shit..

"hope to offer this product as a low-cost upgrade to interested Audigy owners later this year"

http://preview.creativelabs.com/alc...preview.creativelabs.com/alchemy/default.aspx

my suggestion would be tell them how you feel on their forums. seems like they might actually read it.
 
Someone tell me why the translation logic needed for Audigy cards should differ from that of X-Fi cards. I don't see where the hardware comes into it. Isn't it simply translating DirectSound calls to OpenAL equivalents?
 
I'm not paying them one penny=P:) I'm pro-Creative but that's stupid on their part! I'll continue to use WinXP and then Dump my Creative Audigys and NOT replace them with anything else made by Creative.
 
@DefineByte , Creative usual BS. They need to make things sound technical and difficult so their customers can feel like the are getitng something for their money. They won't get a penny for this app.
 
Back
Top