AKG 240/271

Narisatu

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
299
I just recently got a pair of 240s, but in the next month or two i will probably be upgrading to the k271 or the HSC271 (the HSC has a mic built in), and the 240s will be relegated to travel during the school year so i dont have to carry the 271s around. I was wondering what i would need for an amp to power both, or if i need one at all. I use them mainly for gaming, though on trips the 240s will be used for movies as well. I would also be open to better suggestions on the headset, but try to keep the headphone/mic or headset in the same range as the 300. my range for an amp is 150-200.
Also, if a amp that is really good for both sets of cans, make recommendations on cans for the 271s, not the 240s, ill either use the 240s without an amp, or give them to someone.
Thanks
 
Back
Top