Advice on a headset ~$50

Dallows

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,816
I'm looking for a best quality cheap headset there is. I know you guys are all about the $100 plus headphones + mic's, etc. But I need something to get my by for Vent while gaming and Left4Dead.

Headset must have in-line controls as well.

A few I saw were
Plantronics .Audio 365
Plantronics Gamecom 377
Sennheiser PC151


I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
 
steelsound 4h is the best headSET if u absolutely need a boom mic and inline controls. otherwise do what alai said in above post.
i use the steelsound when i have to do the clan/ventrilo thing :)
gaming alone i use 'real' headphones
 
I've got the plantronics .audio 350 so far from circuit city for 35 bucks. Not bad, pretty comfy though I'd prefer something that fully covered my ears. Still considering the plantronics .audio 365s.
 
stay far far away ffrom the 365. horrible design that falls apart constantly. the local computer swapmeet is inundated with these broken headsets. the earcups literally break apart from being handled.
the new gamecom 367 looks interesting (for a plantronics)
 
stay far far away ffrom the 365. horrible design that falls apart constantly. the local computer swapmeet is inundated with these broken headsets. the earcups literally break apart from being handled.
the new gamecom 367 looks interesting (for a plantronics)

K, maybe I'll just stick with the 350s then. The 367 looks just like the 377 pair I bought and will return. Couldn't stand the sound.
 
Back
Top