Adrenaline Challenge

Holy crap. This game is awesome.

Tough, but totally awesome. I've always wanted a nice 3D game like this where you have to do this type of shit...Maybe there's some type of minigame in recent bike games...but I dunno, haven't really been paying attention.

Edit: can anyone pass the level "High Life"?
Edit: Just tried it for the first time today, and what do ya know, I pass it the first freaking try. Gah.

Oh man, I played this so much at school last week at farfarfar.com

Just wait for the last level, it's a beast. And just in case you guys aren't beating the challenges (which aren't hard), some of them give good rewards (not just player skins).

ok i give up on the high life level. can anyone at least tell me if you need some sort of special bike or something to do it? I get the 1st orb ok but then I can't get enough speed to make it to the top of the next area. I've got the normal bike and the horse bike.

i cant beat mountain climbing :confused:

dont know how to pass that big turn around thing after you go down all them steps and get that green ball on top of a strip of land.

i cant get by the fucking training level...how do you get over that big hill like 5 seconds into the level?????????????????????

Greenhorn: Use the horse bike, you've got to angle one of your tires upwards and have that go over the edge, balance yourself, then go backwards.

Retardo: Go up the slope, and just pull back a little bit, you should ride along the "bar" a little bit, but not enough.
Right when you're on it, flip your bike with the spacebar, and keep going. Then angle yourself correctly when you come out of it.

lol, i was hoping you'd figure it out quickly XD

Balancing your bike is very important, keep that in mind. When you get the orb at the end, you don't keep going, but you turn around (spacebar) and go back to the beginning. ^_^

El Nacho said:
ARG!!!!

has any beatin the last level...this is really pissing me off.

The last level was actually the easiest for me.
What are you having trouble with?

getting through that first opening on the last level is quite a challenge if you haven't unlocked the zombie rider skin. other than that the level is not too hard.

All I did for that first opening on the last level was to turn around and ride a "wheelie" backwards.

mcravenufo said:
The last level was actually the easiest for me.
What are you having trouble with?

its just stupid mistakes that are getting me. I can get passed the first part pretty easily. The part where you have you have to drop down through the small opening, I keep messing up on the second one.

El Nacho said:
its just stupid mistakes that are getting me. I can get passed the first part pretty easily. The part where you have you have to drop down through the small opening, I keep messing up on the second one.

Yeah, that second one got me too. What worked for me was to face left on the right side of the opening. Put the front wheel past the opening and drop the back wheel in and flip back and drop.

lol...i finially beat it after that last pot.

I went throught the oposite way as you. ass end first :)

If you're interested in more levels, the flash game appears to be a copy of ElastoMania (http://www.elastomania.com/). There was also an Evel Knieval Gameboy game as well that was nearly identical, but I didn't just admit I know that. . .

I'm missing something on the last level. I can get to the green circle with the E in it. but nothing happens when i touch it. What gives?

pigpen said:
I'm missing something on the last level. I can get to the green circle with the E in it. but nothing happens when i touch it. What gives?

You need to raise a wheel up and drive through it.

The little menu says theres cheats. anybody know some?

p.s. im on the last level i think with the little crappy backwards wheelie thing

Back