Anyone got any information on these. I'm planning on getting a new monitor and was thinking a 20 inch would be nice. However, being from Ireland there is little choice, and what monitors there are can be very dear (20 inch money here is around 23-24 inch money in the States).
The BenQ 202 and the Acer 2051 are the real contenders, most everything else (short of getting a deal on a Dell) is too dear and simply not easily available (e.g. Viewsonic).
I just want a monitor, built in usb ports, speakers, cameras etc are not of much use. I'm a programmer by profession, plus I spend alot of time browsing online and like to play games, mainly RTS games. Movies aren't that big a thing for me, but I do use my PC for viewing movies. I'd also like to use the monitor with a PS3 when it is released.
Any advice is welcome
.
The BenQ 202 and the Acer 2051 are the real contenders, most everything else (short of getting a deal on a Dell) is too dear and simply not easily available (e.g. Viewsonic).
I just want a monitor, built in usb ports, speakers, cameras etc are not of much use. I'm a programmer by profession, plus I spend alot of time browsing online and like to play games, mainly RTS games. Movies aren't that big a thing for me, but I do use my PC for viewing movies. I'd also like to use the monitor with a PS3 when it is released.
Any advice is welcome