Acer AL2015W

No one knows, what the deal is with this thing? This looks like it might be a promising LCD with this CrystalBrite Technology.

ALOHA
 
Come on guys I'm not going to let you slide. Someone must know something about this. Everyone is going on about gaming LCDs this, gaming LCDs that and yet here is one and no one is giving us any clues as to, who, what, where and why on this thing.

I personally think we need to look into this, as Acer has a good reputation with LCDs, not often you hear much on them or problems.

Come on guys!

THANKS
 
DasFox said:
Come on guys I'm not going to let you slide. Someone must know something about this. Everyone is going on about gaming LCDs this, gaming LCDs that and yet here is one and no one is giving us any clues as to, who, what, where and why on this thing.

I personally think we need to look into this, as Acer has a good reputation with LCDs, not often you hear much on them or problems.

Come on guys!


THANKS

I answered this on widescreengamingforum, the Acer AL2015 you keep asking about does not exist. It's called the AL2051, the '15' is a typo. Look at the rest of range, they're all 51, the 2051 has reviews and is for sale on multiple sites, check my Acer AL2051W post on the widescreengamingforum.

I'm ordering one today, so if you can wait for a week or so I can tell you what I think.
 
Ahh ok COOL, can't wait to hear how it is working for you.

THANKS

P.S. I forgot these things use a power adapter, which I think is silly, for that reason I wouldn't buy one or suggest you buy it either.

That is absolutely ridiculous!
 
Back
Top