Jun 27, 2006 #1 C Crops n00b Joined Dec 21, 2005 Messages 26 I mistakenly sent a WU anonymously --- was a new computer and I rushed through the config. I just figured it out (and corrected the error mid fold on the 2nd WU so I should be ok) but is there anyway to get credit for the WU I sent?
I mistakenly sent a WU anonymously --- was a new computer and I rushed through the config. I just figured it out (and corrected the error mid fold on the 2nd WU so I should be ok) but is there anyway to get credit for the WU I sent?
Jun 27, 2006 #2 P Penguincomp Racer [H] Joined Sep 4, 2004 Messages 10,975 Nope. Did that with my name once...added a j at the end of it on accident.
Jun 27, 2006 #3 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 Peng's right, once a WU is credited, there's no way to get it back. Glad you got it fixed though.
Jun 27, 2006 #4 O Oldbenwa Gawd Joined Dec 22, 2003 Messages 740 You still helped the cause, so it's all good, right?