Abit nf7 with 3200+ ocd

emoretared

Limp Gawd
I just recently installed some new memory, i got the 512 (3500)dual chanel kingston hyper x kit, i had another 512 (3200) spare of the same kind, only non dual channel. Well i instlled and i had to reset my bios, so now it runs slower than when i ran a 512 and a 256 of 3200, I put the kit in the 2 spots for dual channel and the 512 in the extra. my clock speed and voltage read. CPU 3200+ 11.0x (200 fsb) with 6.5v (i tried 6.75 but it wont start up) the memory is clocked at it says its running 400 mhz with the clocks at 7-2-3-2.0. Any suggestions? Im running Win XP pro SP1 fully updated, with a maxtor 120gig. as you see in my sig.

6.5 v ??? what do you mean there?

If you try running both the two 3500 and the one 3200, they'll all run at 3200 and I am almost positive it won't run dual channel either (I may be wrong on that point).

Also, what do you mean when you say that since you had to reset the bios it runs slower now?

The processor voltage is at 6.5v and, when i had to reset my bios it was because a storm had came through and shorted something ut and i couldnt boot up so i reset my bios, and when i tried to set it back to my old settings it wouldnt boot or it would boot very slow.

double check your numbers and get back with us...

also, try just the two matched sticks of RAM and maybe gradually increase the fsb if you are looking to find out what's up with the overclock.

::shrug::

Back