Abit and Nvidia = fight

Should be interesting to see the outcome. Im curious though, wouldnt Abit still have a responsibility to their previous nvidia customers, and there warantees, etc...

Originally posted by EnFoRcEr!!
Should be interesting to see the outcome. Im curious though, wouldnt Abit still have a responsibility to their previous nvidia customers, and there warantees, etc...

I think so long as they're in business they will honor existing warrenties ... they have a large customer base and pissing off large amounts of people isn't a good thing for anyone in the business of making money ... though the quality of support may suffer due to cutting ties with nvidia ... anyone have more info as to why they cant play nice nice :confused:

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. nVidia sure is going a good job screwing themselves over. Every now and again I see another company stop support with nVidia, and never do I see a company drop support with ATi.

The worst part is now one of, if not the best nForce board around is no more. I was actually looking to replace my current ASUS with the ABIT in the near future. This sucks.

I'm not sure if this means I'm going to stop buying ABIT stuff, or nVidia stuff.

Whatever the outcome, I sure as hell will not invest any more money in VIA's crap.
</personal opinion>

Whats wrong with VIAs stuff? I hear only good things about their new K8 series.

DFI boards are better than abits boards anyways. they way i c it abit has gone down the drain.

Originally posted by MaJ-ReD
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. nVidia sure is going a good job screwing themselves over.

For starters, how do you come to the conclusion that Nvidia screwed themselves over when the article reads: "irreconcilable management differences"???

I'm not saying I trust everything the Inquirer says, but you DID come to your own conclusion that is far LESS fact then fiction.

I'm not a cold hard supporter of Nvidia, Abit, or the Inquirer.....but lets wait for some cold hard facts before we start assuming things one way or another.

Sucks to hear that :(

I was looking forward to seeing the Abit nforce board once 939 pin went final

Originally posted by Deliximus
in the article, the inq DID confirm with nvidia officials.

So they may actually have some credibility this time around.....good for them. There's still no reason to say that "Nvidia fucked up" or something just 'cus there were "disagreements". I'm actually very interested to see what happened, not that it'll affect my future purchases at all.....I got my taste of Abit with the MAX3!, nice board, but I've moved back to Asus to give the P4C800-E a go.

Back