A3 on Linux?

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
2FA
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
6,301
I just picked up an A3 on one of my native linux boxes. I thought they were windows only at this point?
 
I just picked up an A3 on one of my native linux boxes. I thought they were windows only at this point?
Nope. Not at all. Not sure what gave you that impression. :)
 
Nope. Not at all. Not sure what gave you that impression. :)

I guess because I had never pulled one before...:rolleyes: Seems like I've been on the A1 train so long that it kind of caught me off guard when I looked this morning. Sure wish those A1's would get caught up at Stanford so we could get something that'll crunch a little faster and use all 8 cores.
 
I've been running A3 units on Linux since the day they were released :).
 
Back
Top