A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Its probably like Chieftec and the other clones back in the day. I got one of the first of those particular Cases that Antec first designed. So what would happen is the suppliers for those cases started badging them with their name on them as well.
Looks like something similar there. In fact it looks a lot like a rebadged and shelled Haf 932.
Very interesting looking case! I wouldn't expect the quality to be in the top 5, but it looks well though out. And look at their website they've got a pretty neat lineup!
Are you interested in buying this particular case or just curious about the manufacturer?
That case looks like ass IMO, but the sliding cover for the I/O ports is nice and that hdd cage is interesting. Then they turn around and slap a pair of 80mm fans onto the side panel... wtf? Welcome to 2002 I guess.
If that's the best they can do for $100+, they're gonna have a tough time competing against NZXT/Antec/Cooler Master/Lancool/etc.