• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

A few questions

WeZona

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
69
I've decided to pick up a Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb. I was thinking of picking up this one. I have a few questions. Is this card moddable, and should I pick up a new fan and heatsink if I'm going to overclock? Also, is there a difference between the brands, like Sapphire, Powercolor, and MSI?
 
be careful, it's a 128-bit 9800.
from the L-shape memory arrangement, it looks like you have a chance to turn it in to a PRO. but it's always a gamble.
 
if you are looking for a 9800 pro on newegg, look for the MSI 9800 pro. read the customers' reviews, seems a lot of them are getting the R360 core on their cards.
 
Back
Top