Sep 17, 2004 #1 P phaelinx Gawd Joined Mar 12, 2003 Messages 535 Ok..from the stats in my sig..is a 6500 a decent score for the 9800pro? I purposly put all the details to "performance" and overclocked it from its default of 378:675 to 430:737 i did the default run..including sound, cpu and all the mombo jombo
Ok..from the stats in my sig..is a 6500 a decent score for the 9800pro? I purposly put all the details to "performance" and overclocked it from its default of 378:675 to 430:737 i did the default run..including sound, cpu and all the mombo jombo
Sep 18, 2004 #2 T turkeyturner1 n00b Joined Sep 17, 2004 Messages 19 well for saying i get 5500 on stock raddy 9800pro and stock xp2800+ barton id say that was right yes whats your 3d 2k1 score? (2x 256mb pc2700)
well for saying i get 5500 on stock raddy 9800pro and stock xp2800+ barton id say that was right yes whats your 3d 2k1 score? (2x 256mb pc2700)
Sep 18, 2004 #3 K Kami Limp Gawd Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 180 Yeah, with a stock 9800pro, and sempron with 512mb pc2100 memory, I get 6000, so I guess yours is where is thould be.
Yeah, with a stock 9800pro, and sempron with 512mb pc2100 memory, I get 6000, so I guess yours is where is thould be.
Sep 18, 2004 #5 T turkeyturner1 n00b Joined Sep 17, 2004 Messages 19 kami whats the speed of your sempron?