• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

9800 pro artifacts maybe not card

mssmith79

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
146
I am running an Abit ic7-max3, geil 3200 ram, ati 9800pro and while playing Neverwinter Nights the other day the game went nuts with artifacts, I exited out of the game, and had a few in windows, after a few tests I decided that the card went bad. I swapped a AIW 9600 in and it worked fine until today when it started giving some artifacts in the same game but not in windows. So I threw the 9800 in another pc that isn't AGP 8x compatible and it worked fine in all tests, no artifacts. I now have the 9800 back in my original pc and the artifacts are massive even with graphic hardware acelleration off. Is the card bad do you think or can it be other hardware or even software related?
 
Back
Top