900D Parts

Hardass

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
1,216
I picked up a used 900D and I found these parts and the previous owner cannot remember what they are for. There are 6 with hole all the way through them and a single one with a partial hole in center. Anyone know what they are for?



 
Found mention of these spacers on the Corsair forums--something to do with the lower hard drive cage--they might be extras. Hope it helps.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=121356

Could not seem to find the 900D user's manual on-line anywhere--even the Corsair site--they only had a quick-start guide which didn't have a lot of information.
 
Last edited:
Found mention of these spacers on the Corsair forums--something to do with the lower hard drive cage--they might be extras. Hope it helps.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=121356

Could not seem to find the 900D user's manual on-line anywhere--even the Corsair site--they only had a quick-start guide which didn't have a lot of information.

Thanks for reply. All threads I found said same thing about where the ones with hole straight through go. The lower drive cages were not attached when I received the case so will have to install them and find out where they go. As for the one with a hole half way through the center I have no idea. I do not think Corsair made a manual for this case.:mad:
 
Back
Top