• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

90 Degree vid barbs

Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
5
I'm going to be cooling 2 6800GT's using the Danger Den Slim Maze4 kit.

This is kinda hard to explain. I want to be able to 90 degree the barbs from the video blocks so that they are vertical to the card instead of horizontal so I can connect the hoses from any direction I want.
 
So replace the straight barbs with 90degree ones. I don't know exactly which kit you're talking about, but it looks like all DangerDens's GPU blocks have removable barbs.
 
Danger Den Maze4 GPU SLI Kit

Where can I get replacement barbs? Can't seem to find any. Also do they have any that are rotating. Again hard to explain, the 90 degree is free instead of static.

EDIT. Looking for a 1/2 barb replacement with a 90 degree Compression fitting. That is long enough to swivel without hitting the BFG 6800GT SLI Card

Like this 8mm Elbow Compression Fitting only with 1/2" ID (5/8" OD).
 
Back
Top