• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

8800gts overclock tool

Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
601
I've tried to install both rivatuner and atitool, by first disabling driver checking, rivatuner through F9 during startup, and atitool through cmd prompt. neither of them will load the driver though. Does anyone else have this problem, how can I fix it? I'm using vista 64ultimate.
 
same problem with atitool ever since i installed vista but no problem with riva. try the evga's precision if you can't get them to work.
 
same problem with atitool ever since i installed vista but no problem with riva. try the evga's precision if you can't get them to work.

I just reinstalled my OS, same as last build, and before I was using riva tuner, I just had to allow it every time I restarted, but now the driver won't load, I don't know what I'm doing different.
thx
 
Back
Top