807,312.4 New Record?

MidnightFreak[H]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: 800
Day: 11,160
Week: 54,570
Total: 1,377,770

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004-01-14 19:00:00

that is just so impressive .. Midnightfreak[H] if you read this post may i ask how many boxes and what speed do you have running to pump out those kinda of stats

That is really impressive even with the new higher points. I remember the first 1000000 and the goal of 5000000.

We have come a long way:D

BillR

Originally posted by BillR
That is really impressive even with the new higher points. I remember the first 1000000 and the goal of 5000000.

We have come a long way:D

BillR

mhmm!!!

Originally posted by The[H]uman
that is just so impressive .. Midnightfreak[H] if you read this post may i ask how many boxes and what speed do you have running to pump out those kinda of stats

I think i have around 210 machines total. Not all are ever up and running at the same time, but a majority are. Im guessing roughly 450ghz or so.

We may be seeing a little bit of stats lag because if we keep up today's rate we'll be well over 900K for the week. It's already up to 814K/wk and I bet it keeps going up as we accumulate big days.

Originally posted by MidnightFreak
I think i have around 210 machines total. Not all are ever up and running at the same time, but a majority are. Im guessing roughly 450ghz or so.

Well anytime you get a urge to check to see if they are all on and want to change some of the User id to Digital4ngel

I'll be more then happy to take a few points .. LOL ....

thanks for answering my question :)

Back