800d anyone else have this problem?

Q8ball

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
117
I am hooking up my new rig. I have a corsair 800d, corsair gold 850w.
Inside I have a MSI P67-GD65. I'm trying to feed the 8 pin power connect thats located next to the cpu down to the power supply, and the cord isn't long enough?

I would think corsair, making both the case & the power supply would supply a cord that would reach inside their own case.
 
We include an extender with the 800D that should help you with shorter PSU cables.
 
You are correct fine sir. I was pretty sure something just wasn't adding up right on my end.
I checked all the cables that came with the PSU for extension and didn't see anything. Completely forgot about the cables that came with the case.

I was hoping I was just pulling something retarded. Few times I'm happy I was =)

Thanks

P.S. Extremely impressed the the quality of the case & PSU. Definitely worth the cost for a high end case. Everything I was hoping for.
 
Im glad to know this. I got this same built on the way but with the 700D and the gold Corsair 850w PSU. ;)
 
Back
Top