• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800XT vs 6800LE

Oh get serious. I seriously hope nVidia doesn't get as retarded as ATi.

"What? They made an X800GT? We MADE GT what it is today! Pfsh, we'll show those assholes. Gentlemen, we are hijacking XT!"

:rolleyes: :p
 
tsuehpsyde said:
Oh get serious. I seriously hope nVidia doesn't get as retarded as ATi.

"What? They made an X800GT? We MADE GT what it is today! Pfsh, we'll show those assholes. Gentlemen, we are hijacking XT!"

:rolleyes: :p
wow dude that's like..so not funny
 
tsuehpsyde said:
Oh get serious. I seriously hope nVidia doesn't get as retarded as ATi.

"What? They made an X800GT? We MADE GT what it is today! Pfsh, we'll show those assholes. Gentlemen, we are hijacking XT!"

:rolleyes: :p
Didn't Nvidia "hijack" the XT suffix back in the FX series (5900XT)?

Also, don't forget that the above article is from the Inquirer...
 
As long as I get my ATI X1950XTLPEGT-O Pro Crossfire Overclocked Gamer Ultra Extreme Edition....
 
tsuehpsyde said:
Oh get serious. I seriously hope nVidia doesn't get as retarded as ATi.

"What? They made an X800GT? We MADE GT what it is today! Pfsh, we'll show those assholes. Gentlemen, we are hijacking XT!"

:rolleyes: :p

Well, you know what I think of that. If someone is better than you, you're going to try to be just like them or mimic them. Remember the 5x00 series? Nvidia was copying Ati, 5900XT or 5900se anyone? Whatever was popular, they would find a way to make money off of it. It's about making money. I love your ignorance though, it's great. I bet you'd see quite the reverse again if ATI were in control. Then you'd be making fun of Nvidia. Wow, i'm drunk.... sorry if I read that wrong hah.
 
bboynitrous said:
Well, you know what I think of that. If someone is better than you, you're going to try to be just like them or mimic them. Remember the 5x00 series? Nvidia was copying Ati, 5900XT or 5900se anyone? Whatever was popular, they would find a way to make money off of it. It's about making money. I love your ignorance though, it's great. I bet you'd see quite the reverse again if ATI were in control. Then you'd be making fun of Nvidia. Wow, i'm drunk.... sorry if I read that wrong hah.

You can't be serious....at all.

First off, to all of you half-had jerk offs, it was SARCASMMMMM. I'll captialize for you so you catch it this time. I was making fun of BOTH companies for these retarded names.

ATi refreshed to the x850 line, but then come out AFTER with an X800GT (retarded). If nVidia does the same, coming out after the 7800 line is being released with a 6800XT...it is also, retarded.

I'm aware of the FX line from nVidia (I'm apparently 12 now? Get real). I'm aware of the XT, but when was the last GOOD XT from nVidia? Not one I can think of. And, I've never heard of a GT at all from ATi.

Amazing how none of you jerkoffs have a sense of humor. I musta hit a chord on some nV fanb0ys, even with my :p present. God forbid you read my sig and see what I have. And if I pissed off an Ati fanb0ys, I was making fun of nVidia as well as Ati so get bent you gradeschooler.

:rolleyes:
 
I remember reading earlier that nvidia was considering this before they released the 7800 series....It was an inq article so it might not have been very accurate. Either way, they are just trying to trick stupid people into buying the wrong card. If you know one companies XT is amazing, unless you knew better, you'd think the other companies XT would be amazing also.
 
Back
Top