6800GS in an X-Qpack...got one ?

PING MCS

n00b
Got one that fits ? I've heard that some are absolutely huge. If yours fits pls post your card's brand / model. Thx.

I have seen x1800 and 7800 in Qpack before. I am pretty sure that 6800 gs can fit.

It fits fine

mbleftqtrsmall9ao.jpg

mbfmtop8dq.jpg

mbfrontsmall1qz.jpg

leftsidesmall5tu.jpg

leftqtrsmall9nx.jpg

Yeah, the X-QPACK is one big mofo - I've not seen any consumer video cards that *wouldn't* fit in one.

Maybe one of those massive Asus quad-core jobbies....but that's about it.

my xfx 6800gs fits...just fits....the metal bar on the card barely if not rubs on the case...but if u angle it..it will slide right in

I believe that any of the stock cards ought to fit without issue

When putting on an Arctic Cooling NV/ATI Silencer, that's when space starts getting tight. But it does appear that it's possible. (Unsure if modding is recommended/required though.)

PING MCS said:
Got one that fits ? I've heard that some are absolutely huge. If yours fits pls post your card's brand / model. Thx.

EVAG 7800Gt fits in my Q-XPack

Rickman

Even with headphones I always find a sound card makes the sound quality better, even if its just something cheap like an Audigy 1.

x1800XL in mine. practically the same size as the 7800GTX. fits like a glove.

Audigy 4 for me, i had a Audigy 2 ZS in there but the card was too long, covering the entire fan on my vf700. now half is showing and temps are better.

Back