Jul 28, 2004 #1 K klharmon Limp Gawd Joined Jun 19, 2004 Messages 241 what are the chances of this happening? I keep looking at bjorn3d's site looking for a possibility I know mem & core wont work out, but if the other 4 pipelines could be opened, would that help thing along?
what are the chances of this happening? I keep looking at bjorn3d's site looking for a possibility I know mem & core wont work out, but if the other 4 pipelines could be opened, would that help thing along?
Jul 28, 2004 #2 L lithium726 [H]F Junkie Joined Jun 16, 2004 Messages 8,195 i think i read that the pipes werent laser cut or disabled or anything, just not there, so no, there is no way that non-existant pipes could be enabled.. sorry
i think i read that the pipes werent laser cut or disabled or anything, just not there, so no, there is no way that non-existant pipes could be enabled.. sorry
Jul 28, 2004 #3 J joemama [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 13, 2000 Messages 9,576 Even if you could open up the pipes there would be the issue of ram timings going from regular ddr to ddr3. (that's if you try a bios flash/softmod)
Even if you could open up the pipes there would be the issue of ram timings going from regular ddr to ddr3. (that's if you try a bios flash/softmod)