Oct 9, 2004 #1 S stunna_75 n00b Joined Aug 3, 2004 Messages 17 I have a BFG 6800nu. The extra 4 pipelines cause artifacting but the extra vertex shader produces no problems so far. What advantages should I have gained by enabling this?
I have a BFG 6800nu. The extra 4 pipelines cause artifacting but the extra vertex shader produces no problems so far. What advantages should I have gained by enabling this?
Oct 9, 2004 #2 R rancor 2[H]4U Joined Jul 22, 2004 Messages 2,230 if the vertex shader works, it will give you better perfromance on games that utilize more polygons like far cry's outdoor levels.
if the vertex shader works, it will give you better perfromance on games that utilize more polygons like far cry's outdoor levels.
Oct 9, 2004 #3 B Brent_Justice Moderator Joined Apr 17, 2000 Messages 17,755 higher vertex performance if it really did work should have done some synthetic vertex texts before enabling it, and then after to see if enabling it really did work
higher vertex performance if it really did work should have done some synthetic vertex texts before enabling it, and then after to see if enabling it really did work