6040 Units

itsrickjames

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
162
This 6040 seems to be kicking my athlon II x4 635 in the teeth. TPF 24.49 mins crazy first time I got one of these.:D
 
sounds about right.. they are annoying as shit but you get use to them.. i have noticed that they are much more rare now but the 6701/02's getting a little more common but arent much better..
 
sounds about right.. they are annoying as shit but you get use to them.. i have noticed that they are much more rare now but the 6701/02's getting a little more common but arent much better..
This past week I received quite a few of both '40s and 67s. Combined with continuous '84s on my -bigadv machines, it has been rough lately.
 
This past week I received quite a few of both '40s and 67s. Combined with continuous '84s on my -bigadv machines, it has been rough lately.


hmm weird ive only gotten 1 in the last 2 weeks.. tons of 6701/2's and 6050-56 which i dont mind since i make 5900PPD on them compared to 4100 with the 6701/2's..
 
I've been getting them on my dual cores. My only two quadcores are getting varied WUs. It's been a while since I've seen a 604x on my quadcores.

 
I find that 6040 and 6041 aren't all that bad. They take a long time but they are also worth a lot of points, albeit they do produce less PPD than the smaller A3 units. Still, they're better than 6701 and 6702.
 
I find that 6040 and 6041 aren't all that bad. They take a long time but they are also worth a lot of points, albeit they do produce less PPD than the smaller A3 units. Still, they're better than 6701 and 6702.

6701,6702 are the one's my i5-750 takes forever to do, and only get 9600ppd and 8600ppd
 
Last edited:
Back
Top