• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

600T owners.

Soupster

n00b
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
13
Just got my 600T (black one) in the mail today, still waiting on all my parts to come in, but was wondering the most effective fan setup is?
 
Grab a couple of Coolermaster Megaflows and install those instead of the stock 200mm fans. Replace the rear exhaust and you will be golden
 
The 600T is more like a full tower then mid tower. It's as big as my buddies full tower with just as much room. I'd say just use the fans that come with it.

Look at my thread for tips on airflow!
 
Megaflow may not fit on the front intake...I personally used the mesh side and added 4 fans running at low speed.
 
I replaced the top 200mm and rear corsair fan with Xigmatek 120's.
Then I placed the stock rear fan in between the 5.25 bays and the Bottom HDD racks to cool the video card a little better.

Hope this helps!

SDC11723.jpg


SDC11796.jpg


SDC11791.jpg
 
The 600T is more like a full tower then mid tower. It's as big as my buddies full tower with just as much room. I'd say just use the fans that come with it.

Look at my thread for tips on airflow!

I know, this thing is massive. I need a bigger desk, haha.
 
Back
Top