• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

5970 / 5870 / 5850

Brazen

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
4
I'm working on a new gaming system build and am trying to decide on a video card.

I'd like to have the ability to do an Eyefinity 3 monitor setup at some point and believe all three cards offer that option.

The 5970's aren't exactly readily available right now (not sure when they will be) so I'm debating waiting on the 5970 or going with the 5870 or 5850 now and adding a second card later.

Any suggestions? Which is the better card of my other two options - 5870 or 5850? Should I just wait on the 5970's to become available and if so when is that expected to be?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

THANK YOU
 
Back
Top