Jul 21, 2012 #1 L lespaul50 n00b Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 52 I have a 580watt CPU that was advertised as being SLI-ready. But I'm not sure 580watts is enough to sli GTX 460's. Is this manufacturer full of shit?
I have a 580watt CPU that was advertised as being SLI-ready. But I'm not sure 580watts is enough to sli GTX 460's. Is this manufacturer full of shit?
Jul 21, 2012 #2 W WiSK 2[H]4U Joined Oct 28, 2011 Messages 2,204 Which PSU? Can't answer the question without knowing the exact model.
Jul 21, 2012 #3 L lespaul50 n00b Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 52 Hyper 580W. I know it's not a popular brand, but I read some pretty good reviews from some trusted places way back when I bought it.
Hyper 580W. I know it's not a popular brand, but I read some pretty good reviews from some trusted places way back when I bought it.
Jul 21, 2012 #4 P Profumo Gawd Joined Jul 10, 2011 Messages 681 Your PSU is in fact a <400W bottom of the barrel Andyson unit(Type M right?). It's a cracker by current standards, you need a new PSU for a 460 SLI setup.
Your PSU is in fact a <400W bottom of the barrel Andyson unit(Type M right?). It's a cracker by current standards, you need a new PSU for a 460 SLI setup.