570 GTX Resale pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinjin

Limp Gawd
Hi all,

I was running 2x 570's in SLI until i recently "upgraded" to what was supposed to be an SLI capable mATX board. Unfortunately though the board's two 3.0 slots are way too close to make this practical.

So now I'm looking to unload one of those two cards and curious what you all think is a reasonable asking price.

This is the card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162075

I'm the original owner and the cards were never OC'd. I still have the original packaging and could include an SLI bridge.

What do you think?

I asked how much some old computer parts were worth yesterday, and some mod shut my thread down immediatly. I guess hardforum doesnt want there to be any consensus about what the value of any computer parts worth is. The only exception is if you pay hardforum for the opportunity to post in a members only section named "general mayhem". If you pay your dues to the mob you get to break a few laws ya know.

Anyways, if I were you I would hit up ebay and check what your card is selling for there, that is always a good indication of what people are willing to spend.

Do it in Genmay :)

I just sold a GTX570 TwinFrozr for $110 shipped I believe.

I asked how much some old computer parts were worth yesterday, and some mod shut my thread down immediatly. I guess hardforum doesnt want there to be any consensus about what the value of any computer parts worth is. The only exception is if you pay hardforum for the opportunity to post in a members only section named "general mayhem". If you pay your dues to the mob you get to break a few laws ya know.

Anyways, if I were you I would hit up ebay and check what your card is selling for there, that is always a good indication of what people are willing to spend.

First of all, paying the tiny fee for GenMay is WELL WORTH the cost considering the fun we have in there most of the time..Second, that small fee goes a LONG WAY to keeping the forums free for people like you. It cost's money to pay for the insane amount of bandwidth [H]ardforum uses every month.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lastly, those of us that are GenMay members don't get to "break any rules" at all..If we post Price Check threads like this, we get them locked up just like you would. The only place that you can PC is in GenMay itself. If you don't like it, go to another sub-par forum, or check eBay...

First of all, paying the tiny fee for GenMay is WELL WORTH the cost considering the fun we have in there most of the time..Second, that small fee goes a LONG WAY to keeping the forums free for people like you. It cost's money to pay for the insane amount of bandwidth [H]ardforum uses every month.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lastly, those of us that are GenMay members don't get to "break any rules" at all..If we post Price Check threads like this, we get them locked up just like you would. The only place that you can PC is in GenMay itself. If you don't like it, go to another sub-par forum, or check eBay...

Nothing I said instigated a riot act from you. I was informing the OP with a bit of jest.

YOu don't even need to pay for genmay, I got my lifetime sub by folding, I think you need some odd million points and you can get a genmay subscription for free.

If you are going to base prices on Ebay. Then go sale the item(s) there. No one here is going to pay what Ebay prices are in this or any other forum. People that pay those kind of prices on Ebay aren't very bright. But this is the wrong place to ask.

(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 50 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. No PRICE CHECKS allowed. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back