- Joined
- Jan 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,980
If you live in St. Louis, MO and want a Diamond HD5850, the Microcenter that just opened in Brentwood has 1. It's under glass at the "build your own PC" kiosk. I managed to snap up an open-box Diamond HD5870 that someone returned because it didn't fit in their case. I had to practically beg the manager to let me have it, because it was not supposed to be for sale. I guess they return all return items to the manufacturer or something, I dunno...
Oh yeah, I also got them to price match Best Buy on the Corsair TX650 watt power supply before rebate... $85!!
Having this store near me is not good..
edit: Sorry, meant to type 5850 in thread title...I was over-excited..
Oh yeah, I also got them to price match Best Buy on the Corsair TX650 watt power supply before rebate... $85!!
Having this store near me is not good..
edit: Sorry, meant to type 5850 in thread title...I was over-excited..